- Transmitter with 4-20 mA 2-wire ( PASSIVE ) for Pt100, Pt1000 Ni100 sensors and wireless 2-3-4 for temperature measurement in industrial environments, with excellent EMC characteristics.
- Allows remote transmission temperature, with safety and interference immunity
- The output is linearized with temperature, with a high load capacity loop that allows a
wide range from 6V to 30V supply (protected against polarity reversal) It has an intelligent adaptive filter to stabilize the signal.
- Its small size, encapsulated and sealed with resin format provides high electric strength, mechanical and environmental.
- Allows a quick and easy configuration via PC through wireless communication module based programming with USB ( promptly via smartphone). Is not necessary to connect any cable and avoid to waste time and made mistakes with wrong connections.
- It has an internal data logger that records temperature continuously for subsequent dump to your computer.
|Output Resolution:||1 μA|
|Output Error (Failure):||Selectable between 21.5 or 3.8 mA|
|Current Output Protection:||30 mA approx|
|Rejection:||50 to 60 Hz|
|Maximum Transmission Error||0.1% FS or 0.2°C|
|Sampling Time||300 msec|
|Response Time (10 to 90%)||600 msec|
|Laser||Auto power off: Auto power off & Data Hold|
|Non-Volatile Memory (Circular Buffer) for Data Logging||2546 Data Points|
|Cable Resistance||20Ω max|
|Temperature Coefficient||<100 ppm|
|Power:||2-wire loop powered; operating range 6 to 32 Vdc|
|Operating Environment:||-40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F), 30 to 90% RH (non condensing)|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C (-40 to 185°F) Mounting: DIN/B head|
|Enclosure Material:||Nylon (PA66)|
|Enclosure Rating:||NEMA 1 (IP20) according to CE, EN 61000-6-4, EN 61000-6-2|
|Programming:||Wireless with RFID technology (NFC)|
How to connect:
|Weight:||30 g approx|
|Dimensions:||23 H x 45 mm dia|